• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LARGE Isopod Starter Colonies

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acro

Reaction score
*Due to life events, I'm pausing this for now. Will update when I'm ready to move some isopods!*
Isopods for sale:

* Porcellio laevis 'Orange' - 100 for $50 shipped.

* Cubaris murina 'Papaya' - 50 for $100 shipped.

* Cubaris sp. 'Panda King' isopods - 25 for $50 shipped.

* Cubaris sp. 'Rubber Ducky' isopods 50 for $150 shipped. PENDING

I'm shutting down my colonies, these prices won't last! Heat packs included if needed.

Check out my reviews here: https://mantidforum.net/threads/acro.16185/ and on RoachForum, BeetleForum and ArachnoBoards

To get your bugs, Message me NOW!!! image.gif.4d5340e65108425b852256d7fa915ff9.gif

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee:
The number of isopods stated above are guaranteed to arrive alive. If all isopods arrive DOA, a photo must show all dead isopods flipped on their backs within 2 hours of delivery. Any free or extra isopods will not be covered by the guaranteed live arrival.
Refund Policy:
Replacement isopods may be given if all steps in the Live Arrival Guarantee are met, and if the isopods are found to be DOA due to a mistake I made in packing. However, if something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box or shippment is delayed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements, the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!

Last edited: