Lets hear the music behind the username

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I don't do death metal man(think I've been stereo typed?) I like to hear words sung not grunting and growling? Classic metal, but not limited to just that, I like all(most) music!

Here's a favorite around my house with the little ones... :tt1: play it for any kid under 5 and see what happens, Ha!

http://youtu.be/wePMYM4av6Q

Haha, I don't do death metal man(think I've been stereo typed?) I like to hear words sung not grunting and growling? Classic metal, but not limited to just that, I like all(most) music!

Here's a favorite around my house with the little ones... :tt1: play it for any kid under 5 and see what happens, Ha!

http://youtu.be/wePMYM4av6Q
LOL my quartet buddy Jon literally eats, sleeps, breathes, and lives metal. He said that as a kid, when he got sick he would just put on Metallica's "Ride the Lightning", wrap himself in a blanket and sleep until he felt better. Also when we were up in OR for a concert, one of my other quartet buddies found him fast asleep and snoring on the couch with his laptop next to him, blaring out "Master of puppets". I tried listening to metallica in bed too, and it really is oddly relaxing lol. :D Just thought I'd share this story.

P.S. Jon plays in a band called Hellfire, check them out. theyre awesome!! And Jon is an amazing classical guitarist. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lyrics for the last song I psted, in case you wanted to know lol:

Dealing out the agony within
Charging hard and no ones gonna give in
Living on your knees, conformity
Or dying on your feet for honesty
Inbred our bodies work as one
Bloody, but never cry submission
Following our instinct not a trend
Go against the grain until the end

Blood will follow blood
Dying time is here
Damage incorporated
Slamming through, dont with razorback
Stepping out ? Youll feel our heck on your back

Blood follows blood and we make sure
Life ain't for you and were the cure
Honest is my only excuse
Try to rob us it, but its no use
Steamroller action crushing all

Victim is your name and you shall fall

Blood will follow blood
Dying time is here
Damage incorporated
We chew and spit you out
We laugh, you scream and shout
All flee, with fear you run
Youll know where we come from

Damage incorporated

Damage jackals ripping right through you
Sight and smell of this, it gets me goin
Know just how to get just what we want
Tear it from your soul in nightly hunt
it all and no regrets

Never happy ending on these dark sets
Alls fair for Damage Inc. You see
Step a little closer if you please

Blood will follow blood
Dying time is here
Damage incorporated

I'm a 90's Country kind of guy, but really ANYTHING 90's and you got me. My username probably has a little to do with this Tim McGraw song:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts