Line of mantis Deaths

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you noticed that people on the mainland tend to know nothing about Hawaii? I brought a couple of my sons back, once, and registered them in a Chicago public school. Someone in the office asked what was the last school that they had attended, and I said "Princess Ka’iulani Elementary School in Honolulu, Hawaii." "No," she said, "I mean, what was the last school that they attended in the United States?"
LOL! I'll admit it, I'm ignorant of the ways of Hawaii - the only thing I know about the state is from movies like "Race the Sun" and "50 1st Dates" - as you can see I know nothing <_<

Then again... I don't need to, I don't live in the states... I live in the country of Texas!!! :p

LOL

LOL! I'll admit it, I'm ignorant of the ways of Hawaii - the only thing I know about the state is from movies like "Race the Sun" and "50 1st Dates" - as you can see I know nothing <_< Then again... I don't need to, I don't live in the states... I live in the country of Texas!!! :p

LOL
lol :]

It's OK. People from the mainland always think we still live in grass hut villages. ^^;

A little update-

Sam just died a few days ago. :[ But he did live a week and a half more than I expected. During his last week he was doing well; climbing around the top of his cage and eating well, until the last couple of days where he didn't drink or eat.

My boyfriend's mantis's egg sack hatched yesterday. There is a total of 8 nymphs. Were so excited to raise the second generation of mantids.

Latest posts