Live Broadcast !

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghozt

Reaction score
Well, i got a new web cam, has a lil better quality then the last cam, and is alot smother. i think its only blury becuse i have the cam outside the cage and the glass messes up the focus. So anyway... im going to live broadcast, my creobroter gemmaits, and Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii on monday night and tuesday night. Ill do my best to get the best quality... just not going to pay livestream.com $350 a month to broadcast in HD. Unless some1 knows where i can to that for free thats NOT A SEX SITE and is great quality.

So, the link is http://www.livestream.com/x6h0ztx

Time, 6pm pst - till they mate or i am missing a male... "I will atempt a rescue LIVE if that happends !" I only have 2 males and 4 females.

When I usualy broadcast and there is ACTION ! Your Not gonna see 2 bugs not moving for 3 hours... I have the males wanting to go back in the females cage. "And yes i kno, when introducing its supposed to be u put the female in his cage so u dont stress the male. But i have my own way of doing it and i always works... except them @!#%@% Ghost mantids... male couldnt find the hole for 5weeks, in 1 cage, with 2 females and spent like 80% of the time on 1 of the females backs !

People do ask me if my females have been mated and i do have a few pre-recordings of the mate, lay and hatch on the site under the live broadcast box. I ALSO HAVE 2 FEMALE FLOWER MANTIDS LAYING AT THE SAME TIME !

I moved this because I don't feel it belonged in the classifieds.......... <_<