LOL

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddvw123abc

Reaction score
Hey um i have a question well see yesterday i made a fly trap i just put like bananas and stuff on a plate well anyways i couldnt find my butterfly net so it was hard to catch them so i put some banana on a stick and put it in my praying mantis's enclosure to lure them into it well i caught a fly and it was injured and moving a little so i put the stick in front of the mantis and it started eating the banana so is it safe or no?

maybe it was after the moisture of the bannana more than the actual food?

i wouldnt think it would harm much, as after all it would have eaten the fly, which would have been full of the nana anyway.

might try gurtrude on a bit see what happens, she'll eat most things that are offered within reason (wont eat choc or rice crispies, as caught one of my boys trying to feed her coco pops <_< lil begger!!)

did i make him jump out of his skin when i caught him, "OI WHAT YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!!!" :p

Why would it not be safe? Some of you worry about the strangest things.

:lol: Yes they love a bit of banana every now and them its like ice cream to us... and they also get high on a little drop of honey, really try it!

Latest posts