looking 4 ff maggots

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can get them from buyfruitflies.com or FlyCafe.net I think

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see anyone selling ff. maggots. It would take a good three days to harvest them, pack them and get them to you by Priority, and by that time they should have either died or pupated. Did you have a special purpose for them?

I can't see anyone selling ff. maggots. It would take a good three days to harvest them, pack them and get them to you by Priority, and by that time they should have either died or pupated. Did you have a special purpose for them?
This. Never even knew anyone sold FF maggots. Now housefly and bluebottle flies yes.

You can sometimes get ff maggots in "producing cultures" that some online sites sell... versus "new" cultures. They don't come seperately, they're just in the culture at the stage of maggots sometimes. Best to ask when buying what kind or stage you will be getting them at.

[SIZE=14pt]Hey thanks every one FFshop sells live hydie maggets, oh and I just trying some thing differnt with some pot I allwas use ff maggets 1st in my pots so this time I am not fishing for them "ha ha ha".[/SIZE]

Thanks again every one :D .

Latest posts