• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a bulk rate for returning breeder

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmina

Reaction score
I am looking for a purchase of . I am looking to build a good quality stock... My specialty.... Ghost, violins, walibergli,  jap. boxing , creo's, popa's, giant boxer, sybilla, goldens,  orchids.. these all love the way i do things...So if you think you can put up with all my posts, pics, and babbling about my babies... let people know, I am back here, ready to begin again... I have really missed my carnivorous babies (just have to figure out the new  social media postings..LOL))  Hello to y'all who are still here, from my last trials... bless your heart... really missing my carnivorous pets... hehe  but hoping again I can promote healthier, more productive, longer lives for these amazing critters who share their home with us, and to ensure their thriving survival ... and enlightening our lives... hugs y'all

Latest posts