• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy Mantids (UK please!)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vee

Reaction score
Hello! :) I'm looking to buy one of any of these three mantid species:

Sphodromantis sp (Blue Flash)

Prohierodula picta

Hierodula majuscula (Australian King Mantis)

I can't take on an ooth due to the fact I only have one tank to accomidate the mantid in. So I'm hoping for a young immature mantis to raise to adulthood, and beyond!

For the mantid's convenience during travel, I'd much prefer the breeder to be in the uk, even better in south east england anywhere around london. If any breeder out there has what I'm looking for, please get in touch!

Thank you. :)

hey dude, I dont have any but I do have a little help for ya :)

You may want to try looking on the UK based Mantis forums, alternatively Graham over at Metamorphasis has a lot of stock in your area, or alternatively again I believe there is a show up in kettering this weekend if you can get there :)

Hello! Thanks for your advice, I can't make it to kettering this weekend but I'll go check out the other forums. ^^

Also, whats Graham and Metamorphasis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, I've been in contact with them aswell. :) They seem a bit busy atm though.

Latest posts