Macrojunkie

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamsterpig

Reaction score
I just would like to acknowledge how great and helpful Macrojunkie is as a breeder and seller. I bought a flower mantis (Pseudocreobotra ocellata) ooth of him a few weeks back, which he guranteed fertility or my money back. He has been extremely helpful and reassuring in post-sales support. He personally emailed me a few times just to ensure the ooth is on track to hatch. Although it was a pity the ooth did not hatch out, he has kindly and generously offered me TWO PAIRS of sub-sdult flower mantids for compensation!!!

MacroJunkie is a truely trustworthy and reliable breeder who I recommend you all to buy from him in the future. He has a website called http://www.prayingmantid.co.uk. Go check it out and get some real bargain!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a pair of p. viriscens from MJ which arrived this morning in fantastic condition along with some freebies. They were posted yesterday and I was kept informed throughout the sale.

I'd recommend Macrojunkie to anyone thinking of buying from him, it's a pleasure to buisiness with him.

++++++++++

recieved a adult female ghost of him, hes a fantastic seller.it was a pleasure buying

from him. he always give u great advice A++++++++++++++++++++++++++