Mantid Newsletter possibilities?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minard734

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in writing for a new mantid newsletter? Really just a newsletter/webzine that we'd release every 2 or 3 months. I'd need some good writers and photographers. Anyone willing to do such a thing? The focus would be native mantids but foreign ones are still of interest. Please comment to give feedback on the idea and pm me if you're interested.

Another Idea is doing it in a BLOG FORM.

Tell me what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, great idea, but it's just too much work with very little motivation. See why no one else has shared your enthusiasm? Plus, there is nothing significant that we can contribute that's not already out there to even call it "Mantid Research Report". Even if we do put something together, it will simply just die out very quickly. I assume that you got the ideas from the UK mantis forum, so just contribute to that, since they already got it going, there is no need for competition.

Just enjoy the luxury of causal posting and what this forum has to offer. If you really want, sift through the posts, collect and organize some useful info, that's probably the way to go. Admins can probably dedicate a species-specific care section and use your help to organize what already out there so people will find an easier time to look for info rather than use the somewhat flawed search function.

You are probably right. I'm not so sure they'd let me contribute to their newsletter though. Hahaha! Maybe a blog would be a better idea?

Hey all administration. Please we need a species specific care section. It would be really help ful!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts