Mantid Pets new Website

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TySAAAN

Reaction score
After a few days, I have finally finished designing Rebecca's new website! The link is mantidpets.webs.com. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do! Her other websites (mantisplace and mantidpets.com) will still be available of course. Thank you to the people that submitted their pictures of their mantids on my other topic in the photo category. You can still submit photos and I will put them on the site (IF they are nice and I can be able to transfer it) Click here. Tell me how you like it and whatnot! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the home page, but I still don't like the parts of the site where you actually buy the products. There should be much less clicks to find the product that you need. 6 pages just for insect cups? Is that really necessary?

I think its only 1 click if you scroll down and see the product then click it and you will be redirected to the inventory. What did you click?

I think he meant the product pages. I liked the part of the old site where the products for sale are all on one page. Is it possible to make the product pages one page instead of several? Like the mantids for sale take up 7 pages vs. 1 on the old site. It was much easier to navigate. Great home page though!

Okay well I fixed it. Please tell me what you think ^_^ I made it pretty small. Any smaller and only a praying mantis would be able to read it. xD

The new site I made is predesigned, they dont tell you that all those pages are just for writing! they only have one place to purchase items and from what I can tell it is super long, I am working on it and in 5 years it will be done.

The new site I made is predesigned, they dont tell you that all those pages are just for writing! they only have one place to purchase items and from what I can tell it is super long, I am working on it and in 5 years it will be done.
Oh my :eek: What host are you using?

So you have the old site, the new one, and then one other that links back to the new site as soon as I click on it? Seems strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts