Mantid treats

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdawg

Reaction score
I've heard of honey as a treat, but I'm curious to see what else they seem to enjoy eating as a treat. What do you guys feed them?

I’ve heard mantises love bananas. Maybe some kind of fruit, but I’m guessing anything acidic shouldn’t be fed to them. 

I’ve heard mantises love bananas. Maybe some kind of fruit, but I’m guessing anything acidic shouldn’t be fed to them. 
Yeah I figured I would have to ask the experts before feeding anything other than banana or honey. I was just curious to see what people gave them, I had even heard of chocolate but thsts loaded with and I doubt it would be wise to feed them that.  How about vegetables? Anything watery and not acidic?

I definitely would not feed them chocolate... I don’t think they would be interested in vegetables. Just remember they are carnivores our in the wild.

I definitely would not feed them chocolate... I don’t think they would be interested in vegetables. Just remember they are carnivores our in the wild.
 Yeah, a bit like me when presented with just a salad then haha

Latest posts