mantid_mike

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I referred a friend who bought several ghost nymphs and Mike included an extra one for me to replace one I lost from a mismolt. All arrived safe and sound. Thanks Mike!

Mike was really awesome to do business with. He shipped quickly and gave me a free ghost ootheca with my adult male creo. Great seller.

Bought some nice acrylic custom cages from him. Highly recommended although I think the cages are discontinued now.

We made nice and smooth deal with Mike. Great communication, fast shipment. Hope to deal with him again in the future ;)

Three ghost nymphs just arived safe and active! Mail was fast the the nymphs are amazing, I'll buy from Mike again when I get the chance! Thank you!

Just got some californica nymphs from him and arrived in good condition despite just 2 died but was a good investment and would do more in the near future!

The two B. mendica nymphs I ordered arrived safe and sound, as did two unexpected S. californica freebies. They were packed very securely. Impressed with the speed of priority from one coast to the other, too! Mike's a great seller.

Just received 5 healthy, well-packed B. mendica nymphs. Also 2 surprises were included. Great breeder and real fast shipping. A+ transaction. many thanks.

A few months ago I sent MIke an adult Male Hierdula Bipapilla shipped and all at no charge. In return all I asked is that he returned a favor some day. Well he did just that and sent 8 nymphs of 3 different species a few weeks ago! Mike is a very solid and down to earth individual and I will definitely be working with him in the future!

Remember people what goes around comes around and that applies to both good and bad deeds!

TOS

Did a nymph for ooth trade with him and received a hatched ooth with all nymphs intact and some freebies,very good deal and nice person to deal with :)

Just received my male bipapillas! So healthy and he threw in a beautiful adult freebie. So professional, Thanks.