MantidBro

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidBro

Reaction score
Those who bought from me/traded with me... what do you think?

I've shipped:

2 Tenodera angustipennis oothecae
14 Tenodera angustipennis nymphs
5 Tenodera sinensis oothecae
50 Tenodera sinensis nymphs
2 adult male Tenodera sinensis
11 Parasphendale agrionina oothecae
7 Parasphendale agrionina nymphs
2 Deroplatys lobata oothecae
26 Deroplatys lobata nymphs
4 Idolomantis diabolica nymphs
10 Heterochaeta sp.
2 adult male Deroplatys lobata
2 Mantis religiosa ootheca
4 adult Mantis religiosa (2 pairs)
1 adult female Hierodula xishaensis

A bunch of different invertebrates (Leptoglossus occidentalis, stink bugs, millipedes, caterpillars, japanese beetles, june beetles, isopods, assassin bugs, ambush bugs, spiders, Dubai roaches, etc)
Salamanders, Frogs
Miscellaneous items (fake plants, substrate, moss, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I'd work on packing a little more securely. but the shipping was free so ism not bickering. only offering feedback. Other than that-one of the two nymphs I bought survived thus far, has molted and is doing well! The other mis-molted and passed. not related to the packing and happened a few days ago.

Hmm... I'd work on packing a little more securely. but the shipping was free so ism not bickering. only offering feedback. Other than that-one of the two nymphs I bought survived thus far, has molted and is doing well! The other mis-molted and passed. not related to the packing and happened a few days ago.
Yeah my friend I sent to said that too. She said I should add more newspaper. I'll do that with my next orders. Sorry one mis-molted and died, that tends to happen with this species when they're younger. They need A LOT of humidity! Glad that one is still doing good, though. :)

Overall good job, very friendly and quick transaction- could use a little more paper towel but it seems you're going to be working on it, so no worries there. Out of the four he sent me all showed up alive and healthy after their journey!

Overall good job, very friendly and quick transaction- could use a little more paper towel but it seems you're going to be working on it, so no worries there. Out of the four he sent me all showed up alive and healthy after their journey!
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Purchased soom ooths from him and both came in nicely packed. I f I can remember I will update if they hatch or now. Very good with letting you know

what is going on and when he is shipping!

Bought three grove snails from him. They came nicely packed with food for the journey. All three were very active and roaming around their new home as soon as I put them in. I would do business with him again.

Bought three grove snails from him. They came nicely packed with food for the journey. All three were very active and roaming around their new home as soon as I put them in. I would do business with him again.
im glad theyre doing well, thanks for the feedback :)

MantidBro is a rockstar! He keep good communication and lets you know what is going on throughout the entire transaction. His pricing is a no brainer and his packaging was good.

The ooths have been hatching and I've been getting overrun with nymphs!! GREAT guy to do business with! =)

Excellent communication. Transaction took a little longer than expected due to problems with paypal (not mantidbro's fault), but I didn't get worried do to constant communication. I Would purchase from him again.

EDIT: The oothica hatched. overall I am very happy with my purchase.

Excellent communication. Transaction took a little longer than expected due to problems with paypal (not mantidbro's fault), but I didn't get worried do to constant communication. I Would purchase from him again.
thanks for the feedback bro :)

Excellent communication, excellent transaction, Packing was superb!!

Mantidbro is by far one of the best out there, id gladly continue doing business with him! He definitely goes out of his way to keep contact and help you with any questions you may have.

keep up the great work buddy!

Excellent communication, excellent transaction, Packing was superb!!

Mantidbro is by far one of the best out there, id gladly continue doing business with him! He definitely goes out of his way to keep contact and help you with any questions you may have.

keep up the great work buddy!
thanks man!

Made a trade with Mantidbro.

He sent me an adult male Tenodera Sinensis( his best breeding male at that) so I could mate my first pet and most beloved mantis Echo. Because of him, I get many many generations to come. I in turn sent him a " CarePackage" filled of assorted items he was in need of and things I had promised him, aaaand a few extras ;)

His communication is always fantastic, I always get a speedy reply when it come to Mantidbro.

His packing was also great, he even modified the inside of the shipping package with mesh walls. I was impressed.