MantidBro

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Deroplatys lobata nymph from MantidBro as a gift from Lame. After waiting for them to molt, so they didn't molt during transit, the post office lost the package - tracking never updated. Calling the post office at both ends of the delivery resulted in them saying it shipped and they didn't know anything else - as it did not arrive on the day it was scheduled to.

It arrived a day late (post office problem only) but the nymph is alive and well, and so is the extra one MantidBro included! It is even more amazing as the heat pack had already gone cold in the package due to the increased time.

The packing was rather unorthodox but the nymphs survived the extra time without a heat pack so there is something there, as it retained enough heat. The nymphs survived the trip and I am more than happy.

Many thanks for the great delivery even in the freezing winter Midwest!

What can I say?...

MantidBro sent me a Deroplatys lobata ooth as promised =]]

Packing was great, ooth came in a pre-labeled pillbottle and included a separate write out of the eggsack's produced date, recommended instructions to hatch and an E.T.A in which to expect hatching!

Pretty sweet dude, looking forward to our future deals!

Another fine transaction with my good pal, all went superb as usual. :)

This time I received two chaetas and must say those eyes are something cool!

Thanks again buddy, ill be seeing you again soon!

I ordered some nymphs from him and they came fast and very healthy. :) I will be ordering from him again.Thank you!

Received a couple mantids from him. His communication was rapid and thorough at all times which I always appreciate. The bugs arrived alive and packaged excellently. I would definitely recommend.

Manridbro sent me my Idolomantis male (Quasimodo.) he arrived yesterday perfectly AND with a travelling companion! An extra L1 idolo! :)

Packing was beautiful and timely. Arrived on time. Communications always solid... Another perfect transaction.

Received the ooth I ordered from him a day earlier than expected and it arrived in awesome condition. :) Excellent communication, he went out of his way to answer some questions that I had. Will definitely do business again!

Received some mantis from Alex.. well packed, shipping & communication was was excellent... I would definitely recommend him..

Thanks for everything Alex

Latest posts