• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mantis/Bugs ATS Fundraiser

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Clausen

Reaction score
2009 ATS Conference/BugsInCyberspace.com Fundraiser

I’m very excited to be attending the 2009 ATS Conference in amazing Arizona! 100% of the money generated from sales of the following “Bugs of Arizona” will be donated to the ATS for the conference to use as they see fit:

Dynastes granti L1 larvae $10 each. These are the largest and most collectible pet US beetles. Major males can reach three inches. These larvae may take up to 2 years to pupate and eclose as adults.

Hadrurus arizonensis Adults Unsexed. $15. The largest US scorpion species.

Scolopendra polymorpha 2-3” Tiger Centipedes $10. Long, bulky and beautiful!

Stagmomantis limbata Arizona’s “Bordered Mantis”. L4/L5 nymphs (half grown) $10. These AZ natives are classic in mantis-shape and color.

Blue Death-feigning Beetles $7. These long-lived tenebrionids have a powdery blue coating and feed well on carrots in captivity.

All bugs are available with Priority Shipping at between $5 and $8.30 while supplies last. Additionally, BugsInCyberspace.com will match and donate 50 cents for every dollar spent by customers on these bugs.

Let’s raise some money! I accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Please contact me and mention the ATS Conference to ensure funds are directed accordingly.

Peter Clausen

http://www.bugsincyberspace.com

[email protected]

All bugs above are still available. I originally posted this message on the ATS forum a day or two earlier than on Mantidforum. I have not received a SINGLE private message in my inbox on the ATS forum. It's pretty sad because I just want to bust my butt packing this stuff up and raise money. I'm getting more messages here on the MANTID forum about this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts