Mantis Dictator

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisGirl13

Reaction score
I just received five healthy orchid mantids from Mantis Dictator. I had originally bought five and he sent an extra, which died in shipping. I was not impressed with his packing job, because he used hand warmers that lasted 24hrs for 2-day shipping, but it was a creative solution as well. I was also not pleased with the cups he sent the mantids in because they had no grip, only plastic. That could have been fixed with a bit of paper towel on the lid of the cup. 

The mantids are healthy and he was easy to work with, and I am overall pretty pleased with my order. I would recommend him.

Thanks, Mantis Dictator!

- MantisGirl13

I bought 24 orchid mantis L2 nymphs from Mantis Dictator. He gave me a great deal since I was buying in bulk. All 24 arrived alive and healthy and Mantis Dictator had included two extra which were also alive and healthy. The nymphs seem robust and were immediately walking around and catching flies. 

Because I live in a cold area, the mantises were packed with 40 hour hand warmers and were shipped with 1 day shipping. 

Overall, the Mantis Dictator was a pleasure to work with and responded quickly to my emailed inquires. I would highly recommend buying mantids from them. 

Latest posts