Mantis for a pet

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolas206

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum I like to post and say I'm a beginner at collecting this is my first time I want to start by saying my younger sister first started this interest that I have by catching a mantis from my godmothers  back yard she had kept it for a year before it finally passed I have been reaching out on the internet try to find a mantis so that I can have for pet if any one knows if anyone can help in my search I would like to have ghost or Asian  nymphs Chinese  or Carolina as well please email me [email protected] 🐜

Welcome! You should post in the for sale/ wanted section of the forum.

- MantisGirl13 

Yup this me nicolas206 I received 3 ghost and 1 extra Chinese mantis i am new to this and I already know that I like this and I will get just much out of what I put into this plus a find it very relaxing besides that I wanna give nick Smith a double thumbs up and 5 stars for packing during shipping it started snowing and mailman came like a day late but.... I'm a mantis dad now and could not be any more happier so shout out to fun sized zoo Mr. Nick Smith, after nymph stage I wanna build mine a DIY mantis enclosure so best of luck to anyone interested in mantids 

Yours truly,

nicolas206

Yup this me nicolas206 I received 3 ghost and 1 extra Chinese mantis i am new to this and I already know that I like this and I will get just much out of what I put into this plus a find it very relaxing besides that I wanna give nick Smith a double thumbs up and 5 stars for packing during shipping it started snowing and mailman came like a day late but.... I'm a mantis dad now and could not be any more happier so shout out to fun sized zoo Mr. Nick Smith, after nymph stage I wanna build mine a DIY mantis enclosure so best of luck to anyone interested in mantids 

Yours truly,

nicolas206
Hey, I think it would be a good idea to post your review in the Breeder Review section. 

Congratulations on your new additions though! 

- MantisGirl13 

Thank you for the kind words! I try my best to package my mantids really, really well. USPS is always stressing me out with their late deliveries haha 

Latest posts