Mantis Galore/ Aaliyah White

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from this breeder, a breeing pair of red armed mantis (Hierodula venosa), I was happy untill they reached adults were i found out they were both females. I cant breed 2 females. I messaged her about the issue and she said there was nothing she was gonna do about it. She said i could buy more. 

Why are you selling mantises to people when you cant even tell what gender they are.
Your mantids were L4. I made it clear sex was not guaranteed but that I was going to try my best.  I can do my best to provide a solution though I dont have ANYMORE live nymphs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a pair of violins and a pair of giant shields from Aaliyah. 

I may just be unlucky, but the package came this afternoon and everything was DOA. 

The shields were shipped together. One was partially eaten and the other died molting. 

The gongy container had an excessive amount of dirt, sphagnum moss, and excelsior. I found one of the bodies crushed underneath the material, and I could not even locate the body of the second. 

There was an extra ooth and a mystery nymph included, but it died as well.

Overall, I am disappointed. Guess I should have opted for express shipping after all. 
We have spoken. Sorry that they all died :/

Latest posts