Mantis Gaveaway 2!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you mentioned we can have two guesses I'll go with Acromantis gestri as my second.

Acromantis japonica lol oops didnt see the first guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok happy guessing the contest is over! Thanks everyone for participating.

The answer to my hint was my name.it is something I live with forever.

The mantis I was thinking of was the Alalomantis muta . The short name for it is the Cameroon mantis.

If anyone does not get my hint, my name is Cameron.

The actual winner is Machinar94. Sadly I cannot ship to Australia. We did work out something. I will be sending machinar94 a free ooh.

The winner of this giveaway is:

Hellemose.

Congrats to both!!!

i won? :D im not used to winning, better give my beard a victory stroke then, since i dont own a waraxe to raise above my head.

and Thanks! :D

strokingmybeard.jpg

Ok. After discussing with the previous winners. I cannot ship outside of the US. But I agreed to send them ooths.

The actual winner who will receiving the orchid mantis is mantisman230.

Sorry for the confusion.

Next contest will be on
6/25/15

Ok. After discussing with the previous winners. I cannot ship outside of the US.
In the future contests it might be good to have a warning about not being able to ship outside of the USA. No one can blame you for not being able to ship outiside of the states. Even shipping ooths can be tricky when it comes to crossing borders. It's always fun though to see we have so many members around the world that frequent this forum. =3

Latest posts