Mantis Monarch

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered an egg case from him, and when I opened the package, i was surprised to find 3 individually wrapped items. I knew I had ordered only one item, so I was instantly excited to see what the extra items were that he sent! It turned out that he sent two baby nymphs of the species of mantis for which I bought  the ooth! I was so excited! In addition, everything was packed very well, and instead of just sending me an ooth wrapped up in a small container, he sent it already attached to a 32 oz deli cup hatching container, complete with a feeding hole and a stopper! So awesome! I will definitely order from him again in the future!

I bought a H. Venosa and a Ghost Mantis from Mantis Monarch. He was super helpful and friendly in all his responses from negotiating terms to delivering information. You can tell that he puts alot of time, hard work and love (dedication) into breeding and making sure Mantids arrive safely. When i first received my package, i immediately noticed the cool little mantis drawn on my box!  :lol:  Each nymph was individually wrapped, in its own container and clearly labeled with its molt and species. He was VERY VERY generous and sent me some extras and an ooth to help re-populate my area. I trust this breeder and would purchase from him again without hesitation. My lovely little Mantids he sent me are doing very well and no complications or illnesses thus far.

Thank you Mantis Monarch for being an OUTSTANDING breeder and shipper in this community! 

Hi everybody, I want to leave feedback for my recent Mantis Monarch order. As always all correspondence was answered quickly, all orders shipped and packaged very well and Mantids come in excellent condition and all come in as advertised condition. The only negative thing I have to say about him is that he can't count very well in the lower region of numbers, I will order a certain number of Mantids and my shipment will include a extra or two that I don't expect. So that is just one reason I gladly do business with him. Thanks

Just got my order of h. venosa from him. Not only was all of my interaction with him EXTREMELY professional and pleasant, all the nymphs arriving alive and healthy, with the packaging beautifully prepared, but he included an extra venosa nymph and a carolina nymph in my order! He's also been very responsive to all my care questions. :) Awesome guy to do business with and I would highly recommend him!

Ordered phyllocrania paradoxa pair, arrived very healthy and well packaged. Tossed in some Carolinas to boost local population for good measure; much appreciated! 

Great communication, quick shipping, good packaging.  B)

Just got my L3 Phyllocrania Paradoxa and L7 H. Venosa! Both females and they both arrived quickly and in good condition. Both ate and drank right away and are relaxing in their new homes! Great packaging! I noticed they were very careful to make sure the mantises were secure and safe. They also sent some meal worms for a snack! Great seller. Will go back to them when I'm seeking mantises in the future!

^110B4ED5128095156AFC558C15BC17DD7F3DA1F7F17066A673^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^A6562FA4747EDE07C1DDE7F5DB91711994BDACC5B53E0681BB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Just received my package today and couldn't be happier!  All mantises arrived healthy and running about their cups as though they never travelled through mail.  One even had a successful molt en route.  Also, THREE extra babies included for, as instructions read, "release or keep" since they are native and local.  Packaging was also very professional and aimed at ensuring safe arrival.  You are awesome!

I got two P Paradoxa mantids, of L4 which are male and female. Arrived very well and even threw in a free H patellifera. Thank you and I would buy from you again! 

I've recently had two great experiences with Mantis Monarch so far, and I'm glad to say I had the pleasure of finding him so early in my mantis journey. The first mantis I got from him was a lovely H. Venosa, she came impeccably packed and it was my first mantis I got through priority mail, so I was a bit nervous, I normally get them express. I had nothing to worry about, the packaging was perfect! I got prompt email responses from him from the get go. My second mantis from him was a Taumantis Sigiana, which came priority as well and arrived healthy and beautiful. I can't say enough nice things about this person, I can tell he's in it for love, not for monetary gain. He's been very kind and has answered any and all questions I've had. I will continue to happily do business with him in the future. Great person and and mantis breeder, I highly recommend him. :D

This is the second year  dealing with Mantis Monarch and still great to deal with very helpful even after the sale  will be dealing with Mantis monarch next year too.

Great packaging and beautiful healthy Mantids every time. Thank you Mantis Monarch

Latest posts