Mantis on marijuana

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In order to investigate the plant better I'll just have to get out my bong and play some old black Sabbath.

I'll let you guys know the results after I'm finished eatting a package of chips delux cookies. Lol

Thankfully, I'm of from work today, so i can intensely study this image. Haha

Harry

In order to investigate the plant better I'll just have to get out my bong and play some old black Sabbath.

I'll let you guys know the results after I'm finished eatting a package of chips delux cookies. Lol

Thankfully, I'm of from work today, so i can intensely study this image. Haha

Harry
lol let us know the results of your analysis :D

back to my meth lab :chef:

JK :tt2:

I still think it is bud I've seen plants with varying numbers of leaves before. Quick google search to double check I wasn't seeing things -

A marijuana plant (according to books, you understand) has what is called spatulate and palmate leaves, that is, spread out flat like a human hand on a flat surface and radiating from a central point with one central (middle finger) leaf, and increasing numbers of leaves radiating out from the central point.

As the plant grows it will start with the seed leaves(little and rounded) then single leaf set then goes to a 3 set, a 5 set, 7 set, 9 set, and if left to mature for long enough 11 set.

Its likely a sativa/indica hybrid as most strains are out there these days. The thin leaflets indicate higher %sativa to me. Too early in the year to see flowering outdoors, but I do have a killer pic somewhere I took last year of a green lynx spider on one of my outdoor babies loaded with bud

Latest posts