• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mantis ooths for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frey

Reaction score
At the week I will add normal offer with picutres but now You can check what I have for sale , only ooths oc.

Phyllocrania Paradoxa

Phyllovates Chloropea

Pseudoharpax Virescanse

Creobroter Gemmatus

Parasphendale Affinis

Iris Oratoria

From all I have got nymphs so I can give quarantee of fertilized :)

Regards

At the week I will add normal offer with picutres but now You can check what I have for sale , only ooths oc.

Phyllocrania Paradoxa

Phyllovates Chloropea

Pseudoharpax Virescanse

Creobroter Gemmatus

Parasphendale Affinis

Iris Oratoria

From all I have got nymphs so I can give quarantee of fertilized :)

Regards
Hi Frey: I,live in Buenos Aires,Argentina and have interest in buy ooths from P.chloropea,could you send me information at my mail address the price and shipping

from it? Thanks a lot for your answer.

I don't think that you should judge Kruszakus too harshly, hierodula. Like you, I think, he never bought any mantids from Frey, partly, as I remember, because he had concerns about the size of her hands. True, in post # 20, he was wrong on two counts; the nymphs from the ooth that I received did hatch and were of the species advertised by Frey. Katnapper bought a similar ooth and, unlike me, was able to raise some nymphs to adulthood. Everyone loves Kruszakus, and though he may get a bit over excited and commit a little libel every now and then, I'm sure that his heart is in the right place and that he does what he thinks is best for the forum.

I think that we are both off topic for this particular thread, but I'm sure that the admins will sort it out! :D

Nymph L3 Texas Unicorn :

Ooths :

Nymphs from Parasphendale :)

For sale too - schizocephala bicornis

2.2 - 2 males and 2 females , males are subadult, females are adult ( 13 cm size :) )

I don't think that you should judge Kruszakus too harshly, hierodula. Like you, I think, he never bought any mantids from Frey, partly, as I remember, because he had concerns about the size of her hands. True, in post # 20, he was wrong on two counts; the nymphs from the ooth that I received did hatch and were of the species advertised by Frey. Katnapper bought a similar ooth and, unlike me, was able to raise some nymphs to adulthood. Everyone loves Kruszakus, and though he may get a bit over excited and commit a little libel every now and then, I'm sure that his heart is in the right place and that he does what he thinks is best for the forum.

I think that we are both off topic for this particular thread, but I'm sure that the admins will sort it out! :D
She/(he?) just got banned on biggest polish auction service "allegro" (like ebay)

red = negative opinions

http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?search=69emilka69

and she have new account with 0 opinions, where selling budwings

http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?uid=16132764

We have many reports from persons, she deceived, mostly on ooths and dead mantises.

So beware..

She/(he?) just got banned on biggest polish auction service "allegro" (like ebay)

red = negative opinions

http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?search=69emilka69

and she have new account with 0 opinions, where selling budwings

http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?uid=16132764

We have many reports from persons, she deceived, mostly on ooths and dead mantises.

So beware..
Lol Man.

I dont know You.

This is not my account <lol>

Second account is mine and it is fresh maked so I dont have right now any comments...

Soon I can add note about my account on the allegro

To Mods

I think this topic is not necessary and this msg. should be deleted.

This is not a place to fight...

Lol Man.

I dont know You.

This is not my account <lol>

Second account is mine and it is fresh maked so I dont have right now any comments...

Soon I can add note about my account on the allegro

To Mods

I think this topic is not necessary and this msg. should be deleted.

This is not a place to fight...
Everybody lies.

U dont know me, but I know many persons U deceived.

Some are on this forum, and i hope they write something.

Because of You polish mantid keepers are treated with some reserve here, or even like cheaters.

This is not place to fight but to explain some bad things.

Selling unfertiled ooths may be forgiven (its never 100% certain) but already hatched?! its a shame.

To mods/users: U are welcome to our polish forum, many persons here were cheated by frey/october_mav/miya

We will be happy for translate to english some interesting things about her/him.

To mods/admin:

ignorance is bliss..

Last edited by a moderator:
"""

I hope you are doing well:))) I have one question. Do you know a polish man: his name is Bartosz Piotrowicz .

He is a mantis breeder, but a bad guy, a cheater (oszust). Please be careful with him, and tell this your polish breeding friends!!!

See my pictures.

I paid him 100 Euro + 6 Euro (post) for adult Hymenopus coronatus (2 female + 1 male) and for 1 Gongylus gongylodes ootheca.

And he sent me 2 females in an envelop in winter, without heat pack, or styropor box. The females died, they were pressed. But no male was in the envelop.

"""

my friend Zoltan insects' breeder with Hungarian was cheated also

sender of mail Bartosz Piotrowicz but I do not know or then fictitious figure..... address the same what person about which we write Al. 1 Maja in Lodz

http://www.terrarium.com.pl/galeria/viewphoto.php?id=135268&path=4803&userid=14403

http://www.terrarium.com.pl/galeria/viewphoto.php?id=131075

I just wanted you to put under consideration reliability of this man. Please check out the all pictures of envelopes I found in all topics on polish forum (one picture is from this forum) connected with featur/paskuda/octtober_mav/Frey/KandB... I'm not judging anyone but please compare handwritting.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q290/pohchunyee/IMG_5498.jpg (photo showed by pohchunyee)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6661/62097708gf8.jpg

http://i19.tinypic.com/2iuc0w2.jpg

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3659/48481027es2oc6.jpg

http://www.terrarium.com.pl/galeria/foto/135267.jpg

Btw like Polk said whole address on the first and last photos is the same.

Yeah so we try to prove, that the same person is cheating again, but the main difference between last cases and peresent is that he changed his activity to international. Due to this polish breeders would like to warn all of you, so where would be the better place if it's not classifieds? Bartosz Piotrowicz cheated many ppl in Poland, and first and last photos (where names and addresses are the same!!! and where you can also see "Frey" written above at one of them) enlosed to my previous post proved that him and Frey is the same person. Girl are you not interested in beeing warn before well-known cheater?

I won't be surprised if all those points, which hit the nail on the head, will once again be dismissed by this forum's admins. It seems like Frey actually sends the proper stuff to a select group of people, who then give him some positive feedback, and call out the accusers with some calumny type thing - which is probably what Frey wants.

I know people who were scammed by Justyna M./Frey/October_mav - getting infertile or already hatched ooths and so on. This is a snake in the grass. You can heed our warnings and do the right thing, or act like Phil did, and defend a scammer, from whom he got a good ooth. Yup, but I know for a fact, that a friend of mine got scammed by Frey on an exchange deal - that Omomantis ooth was stolen. Nice going standing by a person who sold you stolen stuff.

You're being played here, you cannot nip it in the bud anymore, as it has gone far enough already, but you can stop this from spreading any further. You guys need to learn, that people are not filled with candy. People can be bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling - Frey has that all over him/her.

I won't be surprised if all those points, which hit the nail on the head, will once again be dismissed by this forum's admins. It seems like Frey actually sends the proper stuff to a select group of people, who then give him some positive feedback, and call out the accusers with some calumny type thing - which is probably what Frey wants.

I know people who were scammed by Justyna M./Frey/October_mav - getting infertile or already hatched ooths and so on. This is a snake in the grass. You can heed our warnings and do the right thing, or act like Phil did, and defend a scammer, from whom he got a good ooth. But think again where Frey's stuff comes from - you might be standing by a person, who sells you fertile ooths, but which were stolen from other people.

You're being played here, you cannot nip it in the bud anymore, as it has gone far enough already, but you can stop this from spreading any further. You guys need to learn, that people are not filled with candy. People can be bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling - Frey has that all over him/her.
Yes yes Krusz... Yes , I dont have anything other to do like think only about a cheating..

Take Your business and leave me alone.

You are sick !

You dont want other member from Poland who have better price than You :) nothing more.

Yes yes Krusz... Yes , I dont have anything other to do like think only about a cheating..

Take Your business and leave me alone.

You are sick !

You dont want other member from Poland who have better price than You :) nothing more.
I don't sell stuff overseas, I practically quit this hobby - what business do I have to besmirch your name here then?

Besides - explain why other Polish mods and respected mantis rearers are accusing you of being a scammer. What, we are all sick and maybe were have an alliance against you? Don't be riddiculous.

Hi

I am from Germany. We in Germany know that there is a serious scammer group from Poland. A lot of Germans are afraid of them, a lot have been fooled in the last years. Anyway, I do not know Frey. All I know is that all these scammers from Poland are always from Lodz- They come up with a new name every week. Sometimes they send good ooth to well known forum members to receive a good feedback which is used to fool the next 100 dummies. Or they come up with a second new member identity and give good feedback to "themselves". This, by the way, is what is happenig here in the forum, by the way (maybe).

And by the way, the fact that all these people are the same was proven some years ago already, no need to compare the handwritings now. It's all the already kicked Justyna, we all know this fact since some years. Soem do not want to understand, anyway. This is caused by good feedback which was obtained by trickery of course (maybe).

The situation was even so bad that some members of the German forum ... (edit: topic locked befor this post was finished. This is only a part of a post, the finish part is missing!)

Latest posts