Mantis should be here wednesday :D

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessie

Reaction score
My first is arriving by mail, it should be here on Wednesday. I am super excited.

Congratulations! When my first two nymphs were coming in the mail, I was so anxious I couldn't stop pacing around the house, especially because they were late from Christmas rush. Both of them came safe and sound, though!

I'm also doing that today, I've got two jumping spiders coming in the mail soon...

Anyway, good luck with your new mantis! :D

@Jessie

My package came more than five hours ago and the spiders have settled into their new homes! Hopefully your mantis does the same! :D

@GingerC

I spent almost an hour on the phone cause i might get him/her tommrow. And i couldny get off work yo make sure its not in the cold. So i called the usps and spent over half an hour on the phone to see if they could keep my package for me so it wasent sitting outside. Only for them to give me another number,which only took a min. But regardless their keeping my package for me if it comes tommrow. And it if doesn't ill be home thurs anyway so its all good. The things i do for my animals i tell ya haha,i have always loved animals more then people. I got a name picked out to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts