mantis travel in asia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dokken

Reaction score
Hi

I project , with a friend specialized in butterflies (who made more than 12 trip like it ), to have a trip in April 2010

We would like to travel to asia ...Vietnam, indonesia, malaysia...... not choose for the moment

Do you know people that could help us,

any places to go,

any website that organize some entomologist's travel ,

any about you that could receive us,(we can pay)

I want to find some new mantis for my collection,( and maybe some new one to trade in this forum later)

any help or tip is appreciated

thanks

dokken

Species I breed for the moment : Sphodromantis linéola, Phyllovates chlorophae, Phyllocrania Paradoxa , Stagmatoptera sp Guyana, Sybilla pretiosa ,Brunneria borealis, Stagmomantis carolinae, Blepharopsis mendica,Gongylus gongylodes, Schizocephala bicornis, Pnigomantis medioconstricta,Hymenopus coronatus,Polyspilota marginata, Popa Spurca, Tisma pauliani, Hierodula membranacea ,Creoboter pictipennis ,Orthodera novaezelandae

Sent you PM.

HiI project , with a friend specialized in butterflies (who made more than 12 trip like it ), to have a trip in April 2010

We would like to travel to asia ...Vietnam, indonesia, malaysia...... not choose for the moment

Do you know people that could help us,

any places to go,

any website that organize some entomologist's travel ,

any about you that could receive us,(we can pay)

I want to find some new mantis for my collection,( and maybe some new one to trade in this forum later)

any help or tip is appreciated

thanks

dokken

Species I breed for the moment : Sphodromantis linéola, Phyllovates chlorophae, Phyllocrania Paradoxa , Stagmatoptera sp Guyana, Sybilla pretiosa ,Brunneria borealis, Stagmomantis carolinae, Blepharopsis mendica,Gongylus gongylodes, Schizocephala bicornis, Pnigomantis medioconstricta,Hymenopus coronatus,Polyspilota marginata, Popa Spurca, Tisma pauliani, Hierodula membranacea ,Creoboter pictipennis ,Orthodera novaezelandae

Latest posts