Mantis101

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a good purchase experience. Great communication--took time out of his day to contact me despite the time difference and my unavailability during the day. He shipped quickly and the mantises were well-packaged and arrived healthy--minus some cannibalism that was offset by extras he sent.

I have completed close to 10 transactions with this breeder. No one knows mantis like Mantis101!

Hard to find species, great prices, superb packaging and customer support. I've never had a DOA and I live in So Cal. He ships from Florida even with all the hurricane issues. His animal quality and packaging is simply the best.

Many of the hard to find species that you see offered originated from this breeder. Others are just buying and selling trying to turn a quick buck. This guys truly cares.

I have had a few on and off troubles with a couple species and this guy has continually gone WAY out of his way to keep me in the game!

Don't mess with the resellers... Go right to the source = Mantis101!

BTW T. Elegans are doing fantastic! Incredible colors! 

Had my first ever transaction with this seller last week, and it went great!  I was a bit worried at first, since he has a lot of rare species and I have been wronged by others in the community  in the past that claim to have species that they don't actually have, and are just trying to make a buck! However, that was definitely not the case with this seller! I am so excited to have a species I have been looking for for 2 years straight! Communication was great all along, and he is a true expert on every species he keeps. He is also always willing to answer any questions you might have about care, to ensure that the mantises he sends you will continue to thrive, even once they leave his care.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Great seller, I bought an Indian Stick mantis and it arrived in great packaging, he answered all my questions and then even threw in an extra!

Would definitely do business with again!

Great experience.  He’s got the dream collection and is nice enough to share these rare species with all of us. And not outrageous prices either. The best of both worlds! Even included a ton of extras for a slip up on not getting my package on time: which I was completely fine with and not in a hurry. Wonderful mantis, beautiful packaging, great prices, easy communication, helpful tips, and he’s a genorous guy. What’s not to like! 

P.S. if his collection ever gets broken into and stolen it’s definitely not me... lol

I’m so impressed with the wealth of knowledge, range of species, and charismatic personality this seller has!  The first of many transactions was smooth and effortless. He even worked around my schedule and packed well enough to get my babies through an ice storm. Highly reccomend to anyone and everyone.  Thank you for blessing the forum with some pretty spectacular new species Mantis101

got a few cuties from him today

he is very pragmatic about shipping when things will be optimal and was very patient with me

even though yesterday's storm delayed delivery and our mailman dropped the box upside down at my door without ringing the bell, the precious mantises arrived living

highly recommended

Superb in all categories. Great guy and he’s got great mantis. Really helpful and cares for for the hobby. I have only good to say and 100% recommend him. :)  

so i had gotten a pseudoxy pair from him late last year and the male didnt survive long after arriving

he told me if his pair mated he would send the extra male to me after

so his pair mates and he only asks me to pay shipping, which i agree to do

i paid for shipping and on paypal and in text i state i am back at my RI address (school started back up) and that i would like him sent to my RI address

i don't know how much clearer i could have been-should i have forwarded a class schedule and proof that the university of rhode island is in rhode island?

the day of shipping he texts me "which address" and i didnt reply immediately since i hadnt checked my phone

i then get a text saying he used the CT address

so then i had to have my neighbor in ct nab the package

fortunately the mantis is alive and well

it was a nice gesture but he needs to be more attentive to wat needs to be done and less hasty about stuff

Late feedback here, back in December I purchased an assortment of a few species from him.  Fair price for species that are not as commonly available as what you see circulating around most commonly.  Packaging was great with no losses during shipping.  Additionally felt like he was very knowledgeable and willing to assist with any questions or concerns about the care for the various species he owns.  Awesome stuff, look forward to working with him in the future.

Received 4 Miomantis binotata today, and they arrived alive and look healthy. Will definitely do business with Mantis 101 in the future!

C3341747-1ACE-4EDE-881A-23AD986E36FB.jpeg

Mantis 101 is amazing to work with!! I highly recommend him! I received my pseudoxyopus perpulcha pair last month and they showed up alive and are still doing great today! Can’t wait to attempt breeding this species very soon. Definitely will do business with CJ again. 

BDB07636-D37A-4065-BE1E-2F22378D21E5.jpeg

05E1ED79-1C22-4876-957D-96ED04C430B1.jpeg

I’ll try to keep this as short as possible! Last week I ordered a fertile Metilia Sp female and 4 miomantis Binotata from CJ. Something went wrong and they unfortunately all died during shipping. However, he was quick to replace them all. I received everyone yesterday in mint condition. CJ is one of my favorite breeders to work with. He is great at communicating and has a genuine love for the hobby!! 

5B7BEC47-F3CC-47F4-AB1F-87E7F72DE487.jpeg

D2202841-2097-4D09-B4B2-84B69FCFDAAC.jpeg

Again beautiful mantids from Mantis101! Excellently wrapped, well cushioned, clearly marked package and heat packs too! Always a pleasure to buy from this seller! Always!

Latest posts