Mantisfart2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Kev and i traded, His packing was very good for the long trip across the Atlantic. Great guy trustable.(Hope your new bark ooths hatch soon)

Hi, just bought an ooth from Kev it arrived a few days later in pefect condition ( even got one extra :) )- super Quick shipping - a pleasure to deal with this guy - Thanks Kev.

just got my ooth from kev an also got one free smooth transaction and fast shipping just to update one of the ooth hatched a nice amount of nymphs

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update: The Ooth´s i got from Kev have hatched producing some very fine and healthy nymphs - Thanks again.

Kev graciously sent me two FF cultures free of charge after hearing of my ordeal in acquiring feeders in Singapore. Very nice of him and I'm more than satisfied with the cultures. They arrived safe and sound although I wasn't around when the postman delivered it and had to collect it at the post office a few days late! Will definitely do business with him in the future.

Again, Kev sent me a package for free. He sent me free ooths and a FF culture and paid for everything even when I insisted on paying him! Kev is a very generous and good friend.

Received 3 more FF cultures for free from this generous guy! His FF cultures are saving a lotta nymph lives!

Received a lot of Greenbottle Fly casters in excellent condition from Kev. Fantastic packaging and excellent communication throughout.

Received more casters in excellent condition. Thanks Kev for putting food on my mantids' plates!

Latest posts