Mantisman 230

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethanblaze1017

Reaction score
I just did a trade with Andrew that went extremely well. Lots of good communication, and beautiful healthy Mantids. Shipping was excellent. He's given lots of great advice to me for the past few months as well. Great guy to do buisness with!

A little over a year ago, I sent Andrew an adult male griffin mantis, on the agreement that he can repay me somehow in the future. My species count was starting to get low recently, so I sent him a message seeing if he had anything available that he could part with, and we agreed on an L4 female D. lobata. It was shipped well packaged for the weather, alive, healthy, and as described. He even wanted to pay the shipping himself, but I wouldn't allow it. Very honest, smart, easy to deal with. I would definitely do business with him in the future. 

Andrew just sent me two hydei cultures that were chock full of flies and plenty of larvae along with an extra little mantis. He did an excellent job packaging and explained why he had to send two boxes. I would recommend Andrew as a hobbyist with enthusiasm and integrity and find him to be a very intelligent and pleasant person to interact with. Definitely will purchase from him again. 

Latest posts