mantisman07

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isis

Reaction score
I am very dissapoined with Mantisman07- he is a new person to the forum. He claimed that he had send me 6 ooths for exchange to some adult pregnant females and nymphs (!). I haven't received anything for 3 weeks.

We were meant to exchange mantids for ooths with mantisman07. At first I tried to persuade that the ooths are better idea, but Chris insisted on live animals. So I sent them and get nothing.

Edit: I've received a message from Chris' girlfriend telling me that after 3 weeks the parcel was delivered to her- all animals dead of course. But the fact is I haven't received mine yet and i still have no receipt as a proof that anything was sent... I've just traded 7 other ooths from around the world (3 from EU) and they all are fine and were delivered in approx. a week.

May it be a warning for both people wanting to buy or sell: never send live animals to another country, only ooths- they could be stuck for weeks somewhere between receiver and sender and both sides lose

I am sorry if I accused Chris, but I had no proof that he hasn't tricked me and I still have not- I don't know if I can believe him or not. Maybe if he comes back from his vacation he will clear everyhing out.

While some might agree with your claims (obviously this matter hasn't been solved the way you might have wanted)- it's curteous to create a new post here with just the name of the person in question so that others may leave positve or negative feedback under the same post.

I'm not having a go- your complaint does seem justified but you should consider it in the future (just in case this was a one off, if others were to post positive feedback for this guy, they'd most likely do it here and the title of the post has already tarnished their reputation)

Keep contacting him though trying to resolve it- people do read the feedback sections so others will think twice about buying/ exchanging from this guy in the future

p.s. sorry for your loss- it's experiences like this that discourage a true interest in the hobby- for fear of swindle. I think we all remember the *Louie incident*... :)

Latest posts