mantisMANIA

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANTISMANIA

Reaction score
so a few months ago i found an interesting article about keeping praying mantis as pets. They are such a beautiful animal i decided why not. so i ordered 5 L3 orchid mantids. now they are all L5. I am very interested in film and directing and i have made a couple videos and will be making many more. I will be putting them up here shortly so check back for some quality videos.

Wyatt

Welcome to the forum!

I got into making movies a year or so ago myself, lol.

Filmed / Narrated / Documented the entire set up process for a pyro show we did on the fourth of July last year in Santa Monica. Fortunately I didnt blow anyone up since I was multi tasking (filming and loading shells the size of my head!!)

Welcome to the forum: My name is Rich. I also had an idea to have a video made of the Nymphs as they emerge from their Ootheca to, marching as they do into the new world. I think that there is enough visual interest in this to make a short, at least, on the oder of Ants, by Spielberg.

Manti-Rich

Welcome to the forum: My name is Rich. I also had an idea to have a video made of the Nymphs as they emerge from their Ootheca to, marching as they do into the new world. I think that there is enough visual interest in this to make a short, at least, on the oder of Ants, by Spielberg.Manti-Rich
DO IT DO IT DO IT!! :lol:

Latest posts