Many nymphs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eve_<3

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I has been keeping mantis around 6 months. I really like them and is a shame i can't get them easy. I have two species right now, but i have a problem. I got many nymphs and i´m raising them, but i really can't handle those many. I´m pretty sure that here are many people who have many more than me of course but i´m getting a but exhaused and as L6 i can´t be spending more money on rcockroaches or such to keep 55 mantis :/ . They are betwen L3 and L6 and here is not easy to sell them or find people with the same love for mantids. So I was thinking something to fix it. I don´t wannna frozen them as i know people do. Could be so bad to use them as food for themself?. That could be worse in a way because i raised them, but is a double thought.I still killing them...... Could be there another solution for this case or what would be the best?

Could be so bad to use them as food for themself?. That could be worse in a way because i raised them, but is a double thought.I still killing them...... Could be there another solution for this case or what would be the best?
Before you eat them you should make a list of what you have and post it in the For Sale section. 

welcome :)

I hope that you can find a nice home for your nymphs. I live to far away to take in a few myself. (Europa) 55 mantids is a lot to take care for

You could send them to schools! Kids would love watching them! What species do you have. If I could I would take some but I’m in the USA. Best of luck!

Latest posts