Martin French

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
made my second order with this dealer and same as the first time everything was perfect and smooth

i have received (this time) 3 good looking orchid mantis nymphs well packed and faster than expected

i will guarantee i will use martin again in the future

recieved some ghost mantids and a dead leaf mantis of martin, they were packed perfectly. One ghost had a mis molt during transit which martin said he'd replace for me. Will definately buy from him again

Yep got to agree Martins great been happy with everything i have got from him and waiting on more lol

Great guy nice bugs :D

Just realsied that ive never posted here!

Ok Martin French is a great guy, good prices, reliable and covers losses. Cant fault him at all.

orderd a male and female budwing , the male arrived fine but female moulted in transit and died of mismoulting so he replaced me with a new one a couple of days later ! healthy looking and a recomended breeder in the uk !

will buy from again soon

Neil

Has anyone in the US ordered from Martin? I was thinking of buying some ootheca from him but I am over here in california.

another mantis that arrived perfect . thought it was dead at 1st as it was hanging bent backwards with all claws off apart from one back leg . then it sprung alive and ran around a bit ! A+ breeder !

Neil

Received healthy mantis from Martin. Good packaging and communications. Thanks!

This is great seller, I bought several mantis from him. Shipping was fast and execellent. I recommended him to everyone.

Latest posts