massaman

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul bought some mantids from me recently. What a surprise when he told me he was sending me 2 P. virescens ooths as a "thank you" for our transaction! :eek: What a nice guy. :) Dealing with Paul has been a pleasant experience, and I recommend anyone doing business with him. Thanks, Paul! ;)

Becky Heacox

Hey guys traded 2 of my ooths for 2 of his ooths and he gave me a couple extra on the side what a good guy,and the packaging was great thanks again massa man you the man haha :)

Got another ooth from the Massa Man and it came very fast and good shipping as well...Always a pleasure doing business with him =]

Did a deal with Massa Man and outta the kindness of his heart gave me a european ooth and a free nymph of a giant asian mantid which think ate the others he sent haha he got hungry what can he say can i blame him haha.....All in all hes a great guy and recommend anybody to him thx again Massa Man..!!!!

Got my ooth that we traded and he gave me some nymphs also and there so cool looking and a extra ooth :) ..... What a nice guy always a pleasure doing bussiness with him... :)

Did a trade with Massaman, overall it was a very fine experience. Quick to reply, quite thorough, and very friendly as well as reasonable. He's a nice guy and I'd like to see future transactions :)

Update:

Ootheca is hatching as we speak, I'm a very happy boy :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
2 ooths bought from him, very fast shipping and he is very trusting person, sorry for late pmt and next time wont happen again great person to buy from.

Did a trade and got my Flower mantid ooth with a couple nymphs curtisy of Massa Man always a pleasure...

Did a trade with massa and he sent an extra ooth and 2 nymphs from different species. I still haven't shipped out my end of the deal yet.

Very trustworthy and will do some more trades in the future.

Thanks again.

I agree that Paul is a great guy--sent me some wonderful flower nymphs at a great price, and tossed in a couple of free nymphs to boot. I would definitely buy from him again.

I bought an ooth from Paul a few days ago, I recieved it today, very sound packaging!

I accidentally left it in the mailbox for almost three hours today, because I was up at the hospital with my husband (he had surgery) from 7am to 2:45pm. What a wonderful suprise to check my mailbox and voila! A package for me :)

Thanks so much Paul!

A++ :)

I just got some mantids from Paul! They all arrived in perfect condition and they were very healthy. He is very easy to communicate with and is very kind. I would definitely recommend doing business with him.

Thanks again Paul!!!!!!!!! :D

Traded a couple Giant Asians with Paul. Packing was great, unfortunately one of them molted while in transit and didn't make it, but it was bad luck, not bad packing. Paul also threw in an ooth, which was not expected and very nice of him. :)

I made a deal with Paul for an adult Chinese male, and he owned up to his part of the deal, shipped when he said he would, packaged everything very well, but through no fault of his own he was DOA.
sad.gif
However, he also included an extra subadult in there who died shortly after! He also included a creobroter oothecae, which probably got toasted as well. The postman delivered to the wrong house and the heat got to them. I would buy or make a trade with him again.

Paul Massa is a deceiver. He has been caught red handed lying to me and i am going to expose this guy publicly.

I've seen him post all of these wanted ads and I actually felt bad for the guy. Most of you forum members who know me know that I am more than willing to give stuff out to help another fellow in need. This guy here takes advantage of other people's kindness. I was going to ship him out a Dessicata Female, Lobata Female, and a male Budwing to help a fellow in need because he needed to mate his mantis. I was running short on time for a few weeks due to work and couldn't run out to the post office.. I truly believe that was a blessing in disguise now! I messaged him to let him know that I still planned on sending him stuff to help a fellow mantis keeper. Never ONCE did he ever offer to help out with shipping! He was getting a total combined amount of mantis that would cost him around $100 had he gotten it from Mantisplace.. yet he never even offers to help with anything! Just sits there and wants to get mantis for FREE.

A few weeks down the line I find out that he had sent money to someone else to get GHOST Mantis. The full amount, never even bargained because he really wanted it. I was finally done covering for someone at work and didn't have to work those long hours 6 days a week anymore. I was ready to send him the mantis, but before I did I posted up some Lobata Mantis to see what I could get for a trade. He was one of the first people to message me and try to BUY it from me. I told him that I was ready to finally send him the Lobata Female and the Budwing Male, however, my Dessicata female had a bad mismolt and was no longer, which left me with ONE Dessicata female left for my OWN stock then he all of a sudden remembered who I was. I then asked him if he still had the Lobata male that was supposedly going to eventually mate with the female I was going to give him. There was none.. NONE! It "dropped dead" out of nowhere! Somehow I felt suspicious about him but still felt bad enough to give him stuff. He told me to send him ooths when my lobata and budwing laid some. Uh.. OK?

One day after he was going to make an offer to BUY a Lobata pair, I posted up a male Budwing. He again is one of the first people to message me saying he wanted it. I said OK, just help me out with shipping.. Just give me $8 and I'll send it on over. I'm NOT even doing the whole $25 shipping like some forum members charge! He instantly messages me back saying "would love to help on shipping but right now I broke sadly I got maybe three dollars to my name at most but my address is

paul massa

4661 an"

Yeah OK.. ONE DAY after you were about to put in an offer for a Lobata Pair you all of a sudden have NO MONEY. And to my knowledge he bought some ghost mantis off of someone else I happen to know.. Oh! And look at the heterochaeta that you are currently showing off on the forums.. all while "being completely dead broke"! I am SO GLAD I got caught up with work and never sent him a THING! During that time I've found that he was out buying things here and there.. yet when we are kind enough to give him things he does NOT even offer to pay for shipping and wants everything for 100% FREE.

We are here in this community to help each other out, yet this guy decides to take full advantage of everyone's kindness! I am perfectly fine with sending things out for free and have done it multiple times, however, I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it when I find out that I have been lied to. I HATE it even more knowing that this person has been taking complete advantage of other member's kindness for his enjoyment. Everyone here has to pay good money for mantis AND most of us have paid the $25 shipping time and time again, yet YOU sit there and come up with this pathetic sad story in order to sucker people in to giving you stuff for FREE!

YOU have been caught RED HANDED. I wonder how many people have been suckered into believing his pathetic stories and sent over FREE mantis only to have him take them for granted.

If you weren't so greedy and were smart enough to actually watch your steps, you may have had FREE Mantis from me as well by now, however, you have been found out to be a liar and a cheat. Maybe if you seriously can not afford all of this stuff, then you should cut down on your collection instead of TAKING ADVANTAGE of people who are out there willing to lend a helping hand.

Have a good day sir. I will NEVER consider someone like YOU to be a friend.

Let THIS be a lesson for taking advantage of others!

Latest posts