Merry Christmas!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brancsikia339

Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I got some mantids, among other awesome stuff!! I will post pics later :D :D

What did u get for christmas??

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke 2:11 "For there is born to you this day in the City of David, a Savior who is Christ the Lord!"

I'm still very sick, and haven't opened anything yet tho...we'll see :)

The only think I've opened so far was from my friend.. it was a new quill, some neat gloves, and the movie Tangled. Familiy tradition dictates that one present each is opened on Christmas eve, and the rest on the morning of Christmas. :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

My husband and I planned to only get gifts for our daughter, but we must have broke the deal.

I gave him some old silver coins, and he surprised me with a beautiful opal bracelet and necklace set to match my ring. :D

I also gave him an earful after discovering that he broke the deal, even if I was guilty of the same. lol

My daughter got some Mothra and Godzilla toys to add to her collection, along with way too many extras. It was strange that the list that she only wrote last night was actually fulfilled. :blink:

I had to work last night, but not too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some beautiful charcoal colored pencils and a multitool for my bike. The big thing this year though was our 11 foot tree. We had to break out the ol' stepladder to decorate it :santa:

I got some beautiful charcoal colored pencils and a multitool for my bike. The big thing this year though was our 11 foot tree. We had to break out the ol' stepladder to decorate it :santa:
Nice! I love charcoal pencils. I drew a pic of my little sister. They're great for realistic drawings!!

I got spinning fiber: white baby camel down,angora rabbit fiber,grey and white merino and royal baby alpaca. Beautiful fibers!

I opened the rest of my gifts and feel very spoiled now...

I got a ton of new t-shirts and a new hoodie to replace some of the ones that my cats have ripped up, a panda hat, a new DS lite, a scottish flag, and a book of 'creative curses' among some other things... :santa: And the hot cocoa mix I made was a big hit with people who got it, and my grandparents enjoyed my... interesting... gift for them of a fancy toilet seat with suns and moons on it.

Got my daughter the "skylander giants game" and a bunch of figures for the PS3 that she wanted sooo bad, shes in game heaven now! I love to see her so excited.

I was spoiled as well, my wife got me a new 17in i7 8gb laptop w/ a bluray burner, needless to say I dig it!!!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all. To some who do not believe in Christ, just have a good holiday. I am waiting for my gift to open. It is a new B. mendica ooth ready to pop any day. One of my three later stage Orchid females molted to sub-adult and she is really pretty. Nice gift!

Latest posts