Merry Christmas!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's some presents for me under the tree, but I'm most looking forward to my Carolina, Humbertiella, and Taumantis ooths to hatch!

Mantid related, I got a 16x16x16 Exo terra screen terrarium (which was on sale 75% off yay), a big tower of drawers I'm going to use for breeding Superworms, one of those Undertank heaters I can use for mendica and Humbertiella, and a gift card to the reptile place which sells feeders really cheap. I'm quite thankful for everything I got, and wish I had the job and the money to give more. I'd like to wish a happy holidays for all my mantidforum friends (merry christmas for the christians, Happy Yule and winter solstice to the pagans, happy hanukkah etc.) I wish I could send gifts to all of you as well.

WHAT?!?!? Nobody mentioned Kwanzaa?

Kwanzaa.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day. Andrew, I hope you feel better soon!

The adults no longer exchange gifts in our family. Instead we get together for good food and good company and watch the kids open their presents. I am still enjoying the gifts I got from patrickfraser and AOD.

Oh, I just got home from spending Christmas in River Falls, Wisconsin with my family, and I had a nice surprise -- another b mendica ooth hatched. So far, it's a small hatch with just 14 nymphs, but I took another peak, and there is another nymph coming out now.

lol we put it on in the background this morning. Its probably the funniest gift I've ever gotten.
Sounds like a good Christmas morning!

:)

My family sorta messed up on Christmas supper and ended up having McDonalds for supper... XD

Merry merry late christmas from me!!!! :p I got my new little friend, Rex, the leopard gecko
DSCN2935_zps30d4f229.jpg

also, not meaning to change the subject of the thread, but if anyone has any ideas about his enclosure or tips about leopard gecko care, can you check out my thread? thx in advance to everyone and have a great break!!!!!! :D

I went to my Japanese uncle's house and ate Shabu Shabu, It was incredible!

I got a bunch of gift cards and a new mini fridge. My favorite gift I actually got last week; a Mr. Beer brewery starter kit, I'm so psyched in a few weeks I'll be drinking my own brew!