Mini communities,local.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemm

Reaction score
I Just wonder. When I was very active I was able to make local purchase/ trades with fellow southern California forum members. I think a local "chapter" or mini group of members to have a "hub" where we can trade, breed/split, and co-purchase ooths etc. Can be benificial to a local community. Feeders and other supplies could also be shared. I live near the 5 and 91 freeway close to orange and L.A. County areas. Work in fountain valley. With a little collaboration we can further our hobby and save a little money. Plus share alot of advice

This is a local shop, for local people; there's nothing for you here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meF7NmfnXZ0 With the word local appearing 8 times on the original post alone, that was the first thing I thought of. :D

Best of luck getting a southern California group going, sounds like a interesting idea. :) Although it would appeal to more prospective members if the title reflected the actual area.

Latest posts