• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Miomantis female Adults

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wero626

Reaction score
Hey guys i have 2 female Miomantis Adults im trying to sale have no males to mate.There about a week and half old as adults if you want them it would be $10 plus shipping which is 25$ thx =]

Hi,

Maybe you want to mate your females? I have an adult male for sale.

regards Marius

Miomantis paykulli?

I may be very interested once I find out what sex mien is. (just molted to adult)

Yeah thats the scientific name wow i was off haha.But yeah when you find out the sex just let me know if you want one send me a pm or something..There lonely haha =[

Yeah thats the scientific name wow i was off haha.But yeah when you find out the sex just let me know if you want one send me a pm or something..There lonely haha =[
Oh i was right with the name lol..

Still got 2 heathly adult miomantis females ready for sale no mate..

LOL you want one of my next miomantis ooths maybe then your have some more to work with unless your brother gives you some

Haha no thanks Massa Man i have one female Miomantis thats still as we speak laying more fertile eggs but these 2 females are lonely and aint got no males to play with so they want a duude haha!!!Thanks though..

would send my male if I had more money to spend on stamps and something to send it in but if you could send box LOL with enough postage on it so all i need to do is send it is address it and send it that would or could work just a small box not anything bigger then maybe a rubix cube!He still is kicking even after breeding with 3 miomantis females!

Last edited by a moderator:
No way are you kidding me he's still alive WOW amazing haha you do have good luck..Well ill check and see what i got and get back to you thanks thats really nice of you though...There all lonely like i want a friend but as i said my males always get eatin lol..he mated with that first female moimantis and my second ate him..

lets just say that I got the magic touch with breeding them and even after leaving all my males with the female over night they all come out of alive and unharmed and the females never go after them!

Latest posts