Mod Podge non toxic glue/sealant

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hysteresis

Reaction score
This stuff is said to be non toxic. Its not water resistant, but holds up to moisture. In the application im thinking about, it wont need to be.

Temporary shipping cups for nymphs.

Chime in, please. I think this is an interesting idea.

Idk, if it's not water resistant then I don't know if I'd risk it.

- MantisGirl13 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ewXv0Ui61xI

Affixing single plies of paper towel to portion cup lids for shipping nymphs. Less work than using hot glue.
I use most of the time 5.5oz cups and just use a 4x4 inch poeve of paper towel the lid will hold very securely and two plies glued together for bottom on shipping cups also i like to put a piece that abput wraps around inside of cup that extends up out of the cup in case box is shipped on its side. I then wrap each individual cup with newspaper and tape adds second layer of containment plus added insulation and cushioning. I made a video for 24oz  packing cups but works the same for 5.5oz cups video Not the best and need to toggle to full screen but thos is just how i make shipping cups.

I need to make a few up tonight. Ill post photos.

I use a McGyvered hand single hole paper punch to punch a couple nice holes in the lid, then I Mod Podge the paper liner to the ring on the underside of the lid. I keep like that until someone acquires it. On shipping eve, I use a ply of paper towel to sling inside the cup. A dab of Mod Podge keeps it seated.

Latest posts