Moldy fruit flies?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... Interesting idea with the aquarium tubing, lol! Hey, sounds like Josh's Frogs' ff medium. ;) I couldn't help it... the first time I mixed up a batch, I had to taste it! :p Wasn't too bad, really... :lol:
Yeah but you can also just remove your foam plug from the current culture and then remove the lid from the new one and tap the flies in. Takes two seconds and you don't have to deal with rigging all the tubing.

Yeah but you can also just remove your foam plug from the current culture and then remove the lid from the new one and tap the flies in. Takes two seconds and you don't have to deal with rigging all the tubing.
I think that's easier with non-flying strains.

I have fliers, so... Not so easy. lol

I think that's easier with non-flying strains.I have fliers, so... Not so easy. lol
You don't think i've ever kept fliers before? Same deal except stick the whole thing in the freezer for a couple minutes.

Hmmm... Interesting idea with the aquarium tubing, lol! Hey, sounds like Josh's Frogs' ff medium. ;) I couldn't help it... the first time I mixed up a batch, I had to taste it! :p Wasn't too bad, really... :lol:
Actually, I did get to taste/smell some of that medium at the last reptile show...

I find this other stuff even better tasting AND smelling! :p

Latest posts