Molting Concerns with Spiny Flower

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we're well beyond health concerns at this point, but I figured I'd keep it all in the same thread.

After that monstrous 54-day wait between pre-sub and sub-adult, Whiskey wasted no time and just did her adult molt at 29 days!

11-CAF070-6-FD7-482-F-8-BF1-D54-D6-E6021-CF.jpg

Those wings look a bit long to me for a female, but we've already established I know nothing 🤣

Awesome! She is beautiful! The wings are the right length. Female spinys have longer wings than most species compared to their body size.

- MantisGirl13

Awesome! She is beautiful! The wings are the right length. Female spinys have longer wings than most species compared to their body size.

- MantisGirl13
Well that’s good to hear! I figured she was still a bit thick in the abdomen for a male, so I was confused lol

Now, if only I can find her a male in time!

Well that’s good to hear! I figured she was still a bit thick in the abdomen for a male, so I was confused lol

Now, if only I can find her a male in time!
Good luck finding her a male! If mine gets his job done fast enough, maybe I can pass him on to you. And I think @yen_saw might have a male or two left too.

- MantisGirl13

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts