• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More Idolomantis ooths for sale @ $85!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Villosa

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Sold out on my last shipment of ooths. So far 6 confirmed hatchings, just waiting on the reply of 4 others; not too bad for a new supplier. I have just received 12 more ooths and will have pictures this weekend. Prices are a lot lower now, $85. 2 for $150 plus free priority shipping.

$20 express or $7 priority.

Here's my feedback thread so Peter won't have to keep linking it. http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=10569

Pm me for eBay feedback link, where I sold a $980 microscope recently, or if you have questions.

Next day shipping guaranteed! Excluding Thursday and Friday

edit: I know these are wild caught and when we deal with materials such as these we need some insurance. I do offer replacement ooths, free of charge minus shipping. I will have direct and continuous contact with my supplier and with

you. So buy with confidence, if I cannot replace it, I will refund you at the full price minus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm 85 dollars for one ooth hmm how you figure that much for one!

HI, are these species easy to keep?

What specific requirements do they need? What other mantids have similiar requirements?
they need very specific temp and humidity also some breeders have trouble getting fertile ooths. then u have to incubate the ooths properly

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts