• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

more mantis for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh oh ..... he just might sell you the lid for that much since that is what you asked for .. LOL
Thanks Geoff ;)

Good job Yen.No doubt you are the best.

ftorres
Thanks Francisco, would like to see you on Jay Leno show the next time ;)

More captive bred idolomantis available. Some have just completed the first molt and will be ready for shipping the coming Monday.

L2j.jpg

So no one like ghost mantis anymore? This will be the last batch of my second generation ghost I am selling. They are mostly 3rd instar, i have about a dozen left.

L3b.jpg

Hi Yen,

PLEASE contact me about my order. I NEED to make sure that the payment didn't go to the wrong account!!!!!

Thanks,

Kevin Miller

Kevin,

Please check your e-mail, my reply probably went to your SPAM mail. I did received your payment. Check your mail box again.

WEW! Thanks for the reply. I was really thinking I messed something up!

I'm glad you got the payment!

Talk to you soon.......I've replied to your PM with address information.

Thanks again,

Kevin

Well that's good to know Kevin... your SPAM filter must be wroking very well :lol:

All available ghost taken. Thanks.

I have some P. ocellata adult pairs available. Let me know.

mate3.jpg

Hey! I got paid and stuff was wandering if you had any spiny Flower Mantises Left? Or ghosts? Please let me no again thanks

Mantisking, all my available L3 ghost were taken, but today one of my last few ghost oothecae hatched out some nymphs, so e-mail me for more info.

Guess i couldn't stop the spiny flower mantis from anothe generation grrr. Some have already started to mate in the large net cage in as little as 3 days after maturing :blink: so let me know soon. I don't want to see the third generation hatching out for me here.

Thanks Geoff ;) Thanks Francisco, would like to see you on Jay Leno show the next time ;)

More captive bred idolomantis available. Some have just completed the first molt and will be ready for shipping the coming Monday.

L2j.jpg

So no one like ghost mantis anymore? This will be the last batch of my second generation ghost I am selling. They are mostly 3rd instar, i have about a dozen left.

L3b.jpg
Hey

so wat mantids do you hav now?

and how much and can they be shipped to singapore?

thxs :)

Thanks Geoff ;) Thanks Francisco, would like to see you on Jay Leno show the next time ;)

L2j.jpg

L3b.jpg
Do you hav ghosts at the moment?

or unicorns?

Latest posts