Most Aggressive

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think budwings win the aggression challenge...I once took out my budwing for a nice trip outside and set her up in a bush, and the next thing I know she is taking down a full grown brown anole...I was distracted by a pair of mocking birds fighting. ..and then I turn to find the girl face deep in the anoles side...I was more than shocked...

Yeah, I think budwings win the aggression challenge...I once took out my budwing for a nice trip outside and set her up in a bush, and the next thing I know she is taking down a full grown brown anole...I was distracted by a pair of mocking birds fighting. ..and then I turn to find the girl face deep in the anoles side...I was more than shocked...
That's awesome! Too bad you didn't get it on film. That would have been nice to see. I think I'm going to buy an anole tomorrow for my budwing. You can't say it wouldn't eat one in the wild.

Ephestiasula are the most aggressive for size that i have ever kept, which includes creos, orchids, hierodula, sphodro, etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts