Mvalenz

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gynnyr

Reaction score
I purchased a budwing ootheca from Mike last week which arrived yesterday. He was very communicative and enthusiastic throughout our discussions and he was extremely prompt in mailing it out (same day as payment!).

The ooth arrived yesterday without any damage to the box (remarkable for the USPS these days!) and it was very well packed with newspaper around it and a bit of tape adhering it to the bottom of the box. The ooth itself was on a bit of twig glued to the lid of the cup, and in the base was a good amount of excelsior and a small sponge.

He has estimated 3 weeks until hatch for this particular ooth and I will update when it hatches.

Mike was great to work with, I got 4 nymphs from him and he worked with me on payment times and shipping times (it's been over 100 F here and I thought that might be bad news). They were masterfully packed in individual cups (budwings are hungry!) and he included a fruit fly culture to feed the little guys.

I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks so much!

Mike is a good person,very attentive

he sent me ooth of hierodula majuscula to Mexico and arrived in 7 day

the packing it´s good

I would not hesitate to deal with in the future

thaks Mike :)

Received ten reasonably priced, excellent packaged and healthy Hierodula majuscula from this breeder today.

They came individually packed in these keen little med bottles, which I'm sure some of you will be seeing when I recycle them for future shipments. One had a slight mismolt in transit, but no one can control for that, and everything else was perfect.

A++

Mike contacted me about some budwing nymphs and offered me a reduced price for them. I was very interested in this species, so I had to jump!

I ordered 4 of them, and Michael sent me a ton of extras and charged a very reasonable rate for shipping and threw in a free heat pack. There were 10(!) in the box, and I received 7 alive.

Throughout the sale, he was very responsive and communicated quickly.

A+ seller. Don't hesitate.

Purchased some Budwing babies and they came quick and intact,had really great packing for the cold weather,and received plenty of extras,definitely pleased :D Glad to finally be raising this species!

I just a budwing ooth from him and my only complaint was that the box was way too big for the ooth but all in all was a good transaction!

Got 4 budwing nymphs from him, all look perfect. Great packaging, communication, and pricing. Definitely recommended for everyone to interact with.

Worked with Mike to purchase my first (2) budwing nymps. Like the others have said, Mike communicates promptly and accurately. The box was carefully packed, had two padded containers for the children and a heat pack. They made the long journey fine. I'd recommend him.

got a male ghost from him. He is very nice to deal with. Will deal again.

Latest posts