My 1st reptile!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt W

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm picking up my 1st reptile on thursday :p , a 3 month old hypo leopard gecko I have handeled the little guy he's great and i can't wait! He seems very healthy with all 20 toes, a plump tail and he's very alert to food and people! The only reason i havn't got him yet is that i havn't got the viv yet, the store is ordering it in for thursday! Sorry guys, just had to express my excitment :D !

Thx

Matt W

great matt! I have a hypo myself, and they are great lil things, the babies are the cutest :) When you get him, keep us updated with some pix.

Good luck with that one,

Cheers,

Ian

I like when Leopard geckos wag their tail when they're hunting and about to pounce :D

hehe, I'll get a little diary post going as soon as i can and get some pics on the site and keep you updated with his progress every now and then!

Thx

Matt

Also the docile nature most of them get as long as you handle them nicely... Tokay geckos on the other hand, that's a whole other story, not just 'on the other hand', but often attatched to it :twisted:

HE'S HERE! :D :D :D Will get some piccys up once he has settled in!

Thx

Matt

P.S.:Not sure if it's a male or female, he/she is only 3 months old, so can't tell yet.

Latest posts