My crazy ghosts!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghosts are legit. I need to find some. Lol, I read Macbeth this semester. It was hard but fun lol...

Mantis: what you egg? *pipes up and stabs the little katydid  

Katydid: Mother I am dying 

*dies* 

Not 100 percent accurate yall get the idea 

Update: Hector and Maple are now adult! Molly is sub and set to molt any day... :D  Many ghost babies to come!

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Exciting updates!! All of my ghosts are now adults! :D  Macbeth unfortunately passed away (due to a friend who promised to show up when I was away but failed to, resulting in his death :( ). Hannibal is... well... paralyzed? You can check out my post in health issues if you wanna know more. But anyway! Two beautiful girls and a

beautiful light boy! :D  Many ghost babies to come!!

Feel free to hit up my pms if you have any single boys ;)  

IMG_0530.JPGIMG_0525.JPG    <green beauty

I love ghosts! Yours are around the same age as my little one :)

Edit- Hah, in the first post I mean!

Last edited by a moderator:
So! Very exciting update! Maple has laid her first (infertile) ootheca. She waited quite a while, the silly girl, so it was huge for her body size! I don't have any boys, unfortunately. But I'm very happy she wasn't egg-bound and that she has such a beautiful ootheca laid! :D  

TyA5Nqa.jpg
 on the plant she laid it

HpFJ9xh.jpg

z1Oy0Rx.jpg

Good for you, Maple~!

Your ghosts are so gorgeous! It's incredible how varied their colors are, I absolutely love those greens and yellows. I hope you can add some more young ghosts to your collection soon!

Latest posts