My Cricket Breeding Setup

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made up a guide with photos of my cricket breeding setup! If you're interested in seeing it, I put it in my blog. And you can get there instantly by clicking on the words "Don't you DARE peek at my blog!" in my signature. Please let me know what you think of it. Any and all comments, suggestions, or ideas to help with the setup or make the guide better appreciated! ;)

PS... Don't mind the signature warning. The worst thing that could happen is... well, maybe I shouldn't tell you. :rolleyes:

I haven't bred crickets yet, but it's nice to see a day by day diary with not only the success' but the mistakes to avoid.

Nice to have a real time log so one can figure out what the problem may have been, including a possible timing issue, and how to modify the situation for my set up when I get there.

I haven't bred crickets yet, but it's nice to see a day by day diary with not only the success' but the mistakes to avoid. Nice to have a real time log so one can figure out what the problem may have been, including a possible timing issue, and how to modify the situation for my set up when I get there.
Thank you, Nasty Bugger! ;)

Latest posts