My female ghost nymph

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny1st

Reaction score
Not a great photo probably because it was taken with a bad iphone. She molted again after this pic and is a very dark olive green and it's very pretty. I will take a photo when Im home.

image.jpg

Thanks! She's even more green now. Olive. I hope she stay that color

Very nice color, she looks pretty. Since my Ghosts recent molts they look almost black. I think when I get more room I'll have to get some green and brown ones to go with them. :D

Thanks guys. and thats cool you have a black ones! ... i came back from vacation and noticed something weird about the top of her abdomen, it has yellowish spots on it, however she seems healthy, is there something wrong or is she just unique? ill take a photo tomorrow and post it

Edit: im thinking it will disappear in the next molts, heres a photo of her now, again not great quality, taken with a not so great iphone camera... wasnt the best lighting either

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8foJTBlUjYDOGN4MHdGTFdKTEMtRGdYX3hrUkxHZk4wb0U0/view?usp=sharing

shes lighter green than that too like i said the lighting wasnt great

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts