My first Ooth!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dracomancer

Reaction score
what a shock to see a inch long very very fat ooth on the top of my wild caught european's enclosure this evening...didnt even notice it until like 20 minutes ago lol its huge..almost as big as she is..i just misted it and put it in its own container, about how many times should i mist it exactly? and what are the odds of it being fertile? just caught her a few weeks back and this is the only one i have seen her lay

If she's wild caught, I would think it's probably fertile, that she probably found a mate before you found her. Congratulations on the ooth! Mist it once a day and good luck!

If she's wild caught, I would think it's probably fertile, that she probably found a mate before you found her. Congratulations on the ooth! Mist it once a day and good luck!
thank you very very much :) and yeah i thought it was most likely fertile lol and yeah wasnt sure if i should mist it once a day or not..but i will now..i have it hung 3 inches above the floor of the container so the babies will have ample room to exit the confines of the ooth...eek so excited! lol

Latest posts