My first!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HATE ROACHES! WHEN I SEE ONE I RUN TO MY ROOM,GET THE ROACH SPRAY, AND SPRAY IT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMOROW!

I HATE ROACHES! WHEN I SEE ONE I RUN TO MY ROOM,GET THE ROACH SPRAY, AND SPRAY IT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMOROW!
Careful that your mantids aren't in the firing line.

Hibiscusmile: Congrats on the roaches! I'm just going to stand on this chair now for no apparent reason :p

Congrats Rebecca I need to get a colony going at some point I dunno why people are so afraid of roaches I have two hisser nymphs that I handle sometimes not really that bad.

haha, yes double trouble! and I am on chair too! I am still scared, I did the first day let a small one grab onto my BARE finger to right itself from being on its back!

"I HATE ROACHES! WHEN I SEE ONE I RUN TO MY ROOM,GET THE ROACH SPRAY, AND SPRAY IT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMOROW!"

Careful that your mantids aren't in the firing line.
James is right, Aje. Even if you are spraying in another room, there is a real danger that the aerosol will drift on to your mantids.

Why don't you lure the roaches outside with promises of decaying food and then set the javelinas on them? :D

Those aren't the same kind of roaches. ;) You keep roach spray in your room? :huh:

haha, yes double trouble! and I am on chair too! I am still scared, I did the first day let a small one grab onto my BARE finger to right itself from being on its back!
Gee... took her long enough to make that first post, eh?!! :lol: I guess the roaches are a such a monumental and compelling step... she just had to! ;) :p

ha ha, u should see her help me, such a fast learner, but if we get to close to each other with a bug, she starts cussing!

She swears she never swears when she is not with me... but for some reason I don't believe her! You should hear her scream when were in the garden and she sees the tomoto hornworms, u can hear her for miles :D

ha ha, u should see her help me, such a fast learner, but if we get to close to each other with a bug, she starts cussing!She swears she never swears when she is not with me... but for some reason I don't believe her! You should hear her scream when were in the garden and she sees the tomoto hornworms, u can hear her for miles :D
I'm so pround of you Rebecca. You're dealing with the maggots and roaches now!

Yeppers Laemia, I am almost grown up! I still laugh when I remember when u told me how you threw the lobster across the room when it got on you and how u had to go find it! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOOL Rebecca your sooo crazzyy but good crazyy haha i wanted to try roaches but my moms and bro say that if they get loose they over populate i still wanna try it haha do it behind there back lol just hope they dont get out and over populate or i am in trouble =] Im happy for you thats awsome maybe when they populate i can buy some off ya shhh dont say nothin =]

u know it, mums the word, your secret is safe with me,,,, is the cone of silence working? haha, gotta love me!

I havent seen any yet, wonder why hubby thinks I've lost my mind? haha, I mean u have to see me to know what I am doing, I turn out the lights and then wait a bit, and then run into the rooms turning on the lights real quick to see if I spot any loose running around, for some reason he hasn't caught on :lol:

can u guess what I am doing if u saw me? :rolleyes: